Hampstead Attorney Delivers Strong Results to Maryland Clients
Carroll County lawyer advises on bankruptcy and criminal defense matters
No matter how intimidating a legal challenge might seem, a skillful attorney can outline your options and help you achieve the best possible result. At the Law Office of Joseph E. Ashley in Hampstead, I provide comprehensive counsel in a wide range of legal practice areas, including bankruptcy, criminal defense, divorce and auto accident claims. Whether your issue is simple or complex, I will remain at your side, fighting on your behalf against powerful interests. Since 2000, my firm has guided residents of the Carroll County area through the difficult times of their lives. If you’re in debt, have been accused of criminal misconduct, need help with a custody dispute, or need assistance for another type of legal matter, you can count on me to provide trustworthy counsel and tireless advocacy at each step of your case.
Accomplished firm protects the rights of individuals and families in Maryland
For more than 15 years, my general practice firm has built strong relationships with the people it has served. Whatever your particular challenge, you can rely on my practice because it is:
- Established — Clients and peers recommend me because of the strong track record I’ve established over more than a decade.
- Responsive — Each client receives individualized attention and a strategy geared to their specific objectives. Instead of having your important matter delegated to an anonymous staffer, you will get one-on-one support from a qualified attorney.
- Affordable — I am committed to putting you in the best possible position by providing exceptional counsel at cost-effective rates.
Starting with a free initial consultation, I will give you the information and support you need to relieve your anxiety and assert your rights.
Skillful advocate assists with divorces and auto accident litigation
My firm represents clients in Carroll County and surrounding areas of Maryland in these practice areas:
- Bankruptcy — You don’t have to keep struggling with debt or face harassment from creditors. Through bankruptcy and skillful negotiation, I can help to improve your financial outlook.
- Criminal defense — My background in criminal defense litigation gives clients an advantage in felony, misdemeanor and traffic matters.
- Divorce — Going through a divorce is difficult, but I offer the guidance you need to protect yourself and your children.
- Auto accidents — If you’re hurt in an auto accident, my firm will battle to secure maximum compensation for medical costs, lost wages and other damages.
- DUI defense — Under Maryland’s recently strengthened drunk driving laws, even a first offender can face serious penalties. I will advise you of your rights and possible defenses that other lawyers might miss.
If you need legal help in any of these areas, you can trust in my ability to represent your interests effectively and press for an appropriate resolution to your concerns.
Contact an accomplished Maryland lawyer for a free initial consultation
The Law Office of Joseph E. Ashley advises Maryland clients on a wide range of legal matters, including bankruptcy, criminal defense and divorce. Please call 443-639-8399 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my office in Hampstead.